February 21, 2018
Improving Quality of Life
Programs & Events
- Living with Uncertainty Support Group
- Babes4Breasts Head Start Program for Women with Breast Cancer
- Headstart Ongoing Monthly Meeting
- A Year to Live Workshop Series for Healthcare Practitioners
- 6-Week Mindfulness Based Program
- Monthly Memorials
- Gentle Yoga Classes Every Friday
- Guided Meditation Download
- Cancer Navigation - Understanding Available Resources and Choices
- Monthly Events Calendar
- News & Events
- Training & Education
Changing how we live with cancerDonate Today!
29 Bayswater Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 2E5View Location Map
NEW! 5-Week Course on Nutrition Basics
Thursdays, November 9 - December 7
Learn PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS and HEALTHY HABITS in the OICC Kitchen with Dietician Myriam Dagenais and Mindfulness Coach Moira Hutchison.
1. Create a healthy space in 3 easy steps
2. Step by step guide to meal planning
3. Decoding food labels
4. 101 guide to grocery shopping
5. Improve your health through mindful eating
WHEN: Thursdays, November 9 - December 7; from 1:00 - 2:30 pm
WHERE: OICC kitchen
WHO: Open to the public and patients.
COST: This program is funded by a grant from the Ottawa Community Foundation
Please click here to be put on a waitlist if this program fills up.