April 25, 2017
Programs & Events
- Monthly Self Start Program
- Babes4Breasts Head Start Program for Women with Breast Cancer
- Workshops on Grief
- 6-Week Mindfulness Based Program
- Gentle Yoga Classes: Mondays & Fridays
- Weekly Tuesday Walk
- Guided Meditation Download
- Weekly Patient Hub
- Cancer Navigation - Understanding Available Resources and Choices
- Monthly Memorials
- Monthly Events Calendar
- Training & Education
Changing how we live with cancerDonate Today!
29 Bayswater Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 2E5View Location Map
Nutrition in the Kitchen
Join Dr. Craig Herrington, ND and Dietician Myriam Dagenais
in the OICC Kitchen
Food Labels and Guide to Shopping and Eating with Craig
Understanding the health claims on food packaging.
Cooking Demo with Myriam
Healthy meals that are vegan, dairy and gluten-free: spaghetti squash
with an alfredo and a pesto sauce, and a black bean brownie.
WHEN: Thursday, February 23rd from 1:00 - 3:00 pm
WHERE: OICC kitchen
WHO: Open to the public and patients.
Sign up online, or call 613-792-1222 to book your spot
Latest Blog Posts
April 20, 2017