December 20, 2017
Improving Quality of Life
Programs & Events
- Working with Anxiety for Healthcare Professionals
- A Year to Live Workshop Series for Healthcare Practitioners
- 6-Week Mindfulness Based Program
- Nutrition in the Kitchen Series
- Babes4Breasts Head Start Program for Women with Breast Cancer
- Gentle Yoga Classes Every Friday
- Guided Meditation Download
- Cancer Navigation - Understanding Available Resources and Choices
- Monthly Memorials
- Monthly Events Calendar
- News & Events
- Training & Education
Changing how we live with cancerDonate Today!
29 Bayswater Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 2E5View Location Map
Workshop on Living & Dying
A Collection of Workshops
on Living and Dying
How can we die, bequeathing to our loved ones our willingness to do so,and loving death as an integral part of this bigger tapestry of life itself. Open to any human willing to wrestle with big ideas.
Join this six week group to discuss and explore death and dying in a death-phobic culture through the readings of Stephen Jenkinson’s book titled How it All Could Be. First session will include watching Griefwalker: National Film Board of Canada Documentary.
This course is open to anyone who wonders about death and dying.
WHEN: Next workshop date to be announced
WHERE: OICC, 29 Bayswater Avenue
WHO: Open to the public and patients
FACILITATOR: Anne Pitman, Care Coordinator
COST: $90 + HST
Latest Blog Posts
November 6, 2017
September 29, 2017