December 6, 2017
Improving Quality of Life
Programs & Events
- Working with Anxiety for Healthcare Professionals
- A Year to Live Workshop Series for Healthcare Practitioners
- 6-Week Mindfulness Based Program
- Nutrition in the Kitchen Series
- Babes4Breasts Head Start Program for Women with Breast Cancer
- Workshop on Living & Dying
- Guided Meditation Download
- Cancer Navigation - Understanding Available Resources and Choices
- Monthly Memorials
- Monthly Events Calendar
- News & Events
- Training & Education
Changing how we live with cancerDonate Today!
29 Bayswater Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 2E5View Location Map
Gentle Yoga Classes Every Friday
Enjoy quiet reflection and ease of movement in a unique unhurried yoga class. Open to anyone - people at any stage of the cancer journey; from diagnosis to treatment to those post treatment, caregivers, and staff at the OICC. No experience in yoga necessary.
WHEN: Every Friday, 12:30 - 1:30 pm, except July 21, August 4 and 11
WHERE: OICC, 29 Bayswater Avenue
WHO: Open to the public and patients
Please call 613-792-1222
COST: $12 + HST
PACKAGE PRICE: $86.40 + HST
(Pre-pay 8 classes for 10% discount)
Anne Pitman, Certified Yoga Teacher and
Certified Yoga Therapist
First come first served (only 7 spots are available).
Please check-in at Front Desk prior to start of each class.
Into the Body: A Guided Meditation for Everyone
For relaxation, stress relief, body awareness and help with sleep.
With OICC Yoga Therapist Anne Pitman and music by Jared Davidson.
All proceeds from the sale of this 30 minute meditation go to Mind Body Therapies at the OICC.
Buy your copy at the reception desk of the OICC or purchase a downloadable version online for $10.00 USD.
Latest Blog Posts
November 6, 2017
September 29, 2017