December 20, 2017
Improving Quality of Life
Programs & Events
- Working with Anxiety for Healthcare Professionals
- 6-Week Mindfulness Based Program
- Nutrition in the Kitchen Series
- Babes4Breasts Head Start Program for Women with Breast Cancer
- Workshop on Living & Dying
- Gentle Yoga Classes Every Friday
- Guided Meditation Download
- Cancer Navigation - Understanding Available Resources and Choices
- Monthly Memorials
- Monthly Events Calendar
- News & Events
- Training & Education
Changing how we live with cancerDonate Today!
29 Bayswater Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 2E5View Location Map
A Year to Live Workshop Series for Healthcare Practitioners
A Year to Live Workshop Series for Health Care Practitioners
Starts Early in the New Year
Join us one evening a month,
for 12 months as we consider what it might be like to only have one year to live. This course involves individual and group work guided by Stephen Levine's book "A Year To Live." Requires an openness to lean into this challenging and vital topic in a death-phobic culture.
Workshop is being led
by Yoga Therapist Anne Pitman
and Psychotherapist Janice Falls.
Where: OICC, 29 Bayswater Avenue
Cost: $50 is payable monthly at each meeting by cash or cheque.
To Register: Please sign-up online or call 613-792-1222.
Latest Blog Posts
November 6, 2017
September 29, 2017