February 21, 2018
Improving Quality of Life
Programs & Events
- Living with Uncertainty Support Group
- Babes4Breasts Head Start Program for Women with Breast Cancer
- Head Start Ongoing Monthly Meeting
- 6-Week Mindfulness Based Program
- Monthly Memorials
- Gentle Yoga Classes Every Friday
- Guided Meditation Download
- Cancer Navigation - Understanding Available Resources and Choices
- Monthly Events Calendar
- News & Events
- Training & Education
Changing how we live with cancerDonate Today!
29 Bayswater Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 2E5View Location Map
A Year to Live Workshop Series for Healthcare Practitioners
A Year to Live Workshop Series for Health Care Practitioners
Join us one evening a month,
for 12 months as we consider what it might be like to only have one year to live. This program, guided by Stephen Levine's "A Year to Live" book, supports our willingness to do our own work around dying. This very personal work forever changes our ability to be with it for others. Attend monthly meetings with an openness to lean into this challenging and vital topic for those of us who live in this death phobic culture.
Led by Yoga Therapist Anne Pitman
and Psychotherapist Janice Falls.
Where: OICC, 29 Bayswater Avenue
Cost: $50 is payable monthly at each meeting by cash or cheque.
To Register: This year's course is now full. Please check back with this page for dates in 2019.